Linn Together Trainings
Linn Together offers trainings to parents, professionals and the community on topics related to youth substance youth prevention and mental health.
Sign up for our newsletter, watch this page, or contact us for current information and registration for upcoming trainings.
Responsible Sales Training
Responsible Sales Trainings are designed for Linn County alcohol, tobacco and marijuana retailers and service establishments.
Sign up for our newsletter or watch this page for current information and registration information.
- How to identify fake ID’s
- ID-checking practice
- Oregon laws regarding the sale of age-restricted products
Representatives on site include:
- Oregon Liquor and Cannabis Commission
- Oregon Problem Gambling Services
- Linn County Tobacco Prevention and Education Program
- Linn County Alcohol & Drug Program
The trainings are offered without cost to participants by Linn Together and Linn County Alcohol andDrug Prevention Program. To learn more about Responsible Sales Trainings, email email@example.com